Sunday, October 28, 2007

Here we are!

OK, I have finally decided to start a blog. These kids are just growing up too fast to not try to document some of their growth. Tho I love scrapbooking, and do intend to get caught up one of these years, the items are still all put away and I have found no time to get them out and set them up. So, I thought maybe I could find a few minutes here and there to put a few words and a few pictures on the web for you. So that you, too, can see how truly fast my kids are growing and changing. Which, is even better than the scrapbook, as I can not really share the scrapbook with you! :)

Benjamin enjoying his swing. He is now 2 months old!










This is Austin signing "more".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Lisa. It's about time...

Yea, Austin!!! Way to go on signing!!

See you Thursday!

Cherilyn

Anonymous said...

Grandma's boys are surely growing too fast, Well, Austin is not growing fast but he is changing fast, which is why I need to visit more often.

Anonymous said...

Now Beautiful Benjamin is growing fast. Hi sweet one!