Justin really liked the laser tag. You put on a special vest and had a laser gun. There was a dark, black light area with 2 levels, lots of corners, twists and turns, windows, etc., where everyone ran around and tried to shoot at the other people. At the waterpark, Justin tried the rock climbing wall and did a great job!
Nate liked the go-carts best. There was an indoor electric go-cart track where you race against the other drivers. Mike also took Austin several times. Nate also liked the waterpark and big slides.
Austin liked the go-carts, too. But I think his favorite area was the waterpark. There was a large area for little kids with all kinds of little water slides. At first, AJ was scared being in the water even while being held. But after awhile he got up the courage to walk around a little. I made him go down one of the little slide with me (against his will), but after that there was no stopping him! Justin, Nate and I took turns going down all of these slides with him, or catching him at the bottom. He played til he was ready to crash!
Benjamin, being only 6 months, seemed to enjoy all of the lights of the arcade area and watching all of the people. He was great! Though he did wake up each night for a midnight snack! I think his favorite was the Japanese Steak House we went to. I am not sure what he could see from his post in his stroller below the counter level, but his eyes often lit up and he was smiley and happy watching all of the commotion.
I have to say that I enjoyed watching everyone have a great time. We had a room with a queen bed and 2 sets of bunkbeds and room for the pack n play for Austin. So everyone had their own space for sleeping which was wonderful. I was able to play laser tag, go on the go-carts and play at the waterpark with the kids. And I also enjoyed the steak dinner. I took pictures of the boys in the go-carts and will publish these later. What a great 2 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment