Happy Birthday Justin! Wow, Lisa, an impressive slide presentation. A wonderful way to celebrate Justin's passage into teen hood! I kept thinking he looked like you until I would see him in a pic with his daddy! A handsome mix of both. Looks like such a sweet young man! Erin had a bunko birthday party for her 10th like Nate! Small world... Love, Bev
2 comments:
brings a tear to my eye...so grown up! he loves being a big bro, doing activities on the steps, electronics and friends!
Happy Birthday Justin! Wow, Lisa, an impressive slide presentation. A wonderful way to celebrate Justin's passage into teen hood! I kept thinking he looked like you until I would see him in a pic with his daddy! A handsome mix of both. Looks like such a sweet young man! Erin had a bunko birthday party for her 10th like Nate! Small world... Love, Bev
Post a Comment