Last night we started to get our first snowfall of the season. By morning, we had 2 inches on the ground. I so love the first snow fall. Everything becomes frosted with a coating of a pure white. And I can almost hear the sleigh bells ringing in the distance. Nathan and Justin went out just before bed last night to play for 15 minutes. Then Nate was up at 5:30am so he could go out to play and shovel the driveway! We had to tell him that he had to wait til it was light outside and sent him back to bed. I woke him up at 6:30, so he was able to get about 45 minutes out in the snow before the bus came! Justin and Nathan have told me that they may have to migrate to Michigan for the winters so that there is snow! Here are some snowy pictures.

Nate and his snow buddies, Kylie and Taylor



Justin getting ready to throw a snowball.
Nate shoveling the driveway.
Snow covered street.
2 comments:
Trust me, you don't want to go to Michigan to live..the economy has tanked up there. Though I do admit I miss the trees. I bet if you wanted a second home or a vacation cabin, you could pick one up really cheap in the northern part of the "MI mitt"!!
Glad someone's enjoying this crazy weather.
Thanks for the fun New Year's family night!
Cher
Post a Comment