Tuesday, January 15, 2008
It's a New Year
Happy New Year! The holidays always keep us so busy. Our holidays were wonderfully busy this year. We ... decorated the tree and house, baked cookies, sent Christmas cards, visited Santa, attended the evening church service, bought and wrapped gifts and gave cookies to neighbors and friends... Enjoyed Christmas as a family, and then Christmas with extended family. We also celebrated Austin's 2nd birthday and Benjamin is now 4 months old. New Years Eve found us back in Decatur celebrating an early evening with some friends. So, now that I am starting to get caught back up with day to day life, I will get you caught up on our whirlwind fun of the Christmas season and all that has been happening with us. So be sure to check back often as I get my blogs up-to-date. Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment