Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cocoa

Cocoa by Nate Marz (written in 2008)

As long as I live, I will have fun. I will help the needy. I'll celebrate everything, I'll cheer on everyone's life. I'll save people.

The thing I couldn't save, can't cheer on, can't celebrate, and couldn't help that needy.
This was my dog, Cocoa. Although it was long ago, I was sad. After her Death, I cried, more, and more, and more. If she hadn't died, I would be better, a stronger person.
She was part of my life. I was part of hers. When she lived, I was happy, MORE alive.
Until her death, I loved, more.
In order that I'm happy, she must be happy. She is my best, best, best, best, best, bestest friend, part of me, my family. (By the way Cooper is my second best, best, best, best, best, bestest friend).

I I lose her in my memories,
I will die.

In memory of Cocoa Hersheys Marz - January 1993 - July 2005
She lived to be 14.

No comments: