Most Admired Teacher Award
by Nate Marz 2/24/09 - 5th grade
My kindergarten teacher was Mrs. Colgan. She is the best teacher EVER! I think she'd win the most admired teacher award any day.
She is always nice. She goes around helping us, teaching us, and giving us snacks. She would get any snack that you wanted! When I was there, she would let me make things in the sandbox also. One time my friend stapled her hand (finger) in a stapler, Mrs. Colgan was calm and got it out without hurting my friend. I always made gifts for her, it was fun.
Mrs. Colgan always had a smile on too! She could be really sad, but not show it. She would never have a frown, EVER. If we did something really bad, she would smile and say, "It's OK, but don't let it happen again!"
This is why Mrs. Colgan is my favorite teacher and why she'd get the Most Admired Teacher Award. I bet you'd like her too!
1 comment:
I think Nate will be a writer. What an ability. Of course a politician may win out.
Post a Comment