My Summer Vacation Lie - Fall 2009
by Nate Marz
In the first exciting week of summer, little did I know how much more exciting it would get.
The first day of the 2nd week of summer, we took our annual summer vacation time to Michigan. We stopped at our aunt and uncle's vacation house, on Lake Michigan, on the way. We went to the beachy part of the Lake, well, the shoreline.
It was normal, my cousins and brothers were playing in the water. I looked left, examing the water, and then I looked right. There, in front of me, was a yacht, 120 ft. to be presice! I was yelling, "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
Amazingly, nobody had heard!
I stopped yelling, climbed up the ramp stairs, and went inside of the yacht. I searched around and found a giant firdge of food and lots of gasoline for the boat. There were 7 bedrooms, I assumed, and the key was in the ignition!!!
I found nobody on board, and there was something like a still plane up in the sky. I started the boat and went towards the beach where my family was. All of a sudden, the yacht was lifting into the air. I was scared.
About 20 minutes after being in the boat, FLYING past the world, we set down in the New York Harbor, where I could see the Statue of Liberty. The "plane" was still there. It came closer. I thought it was something falling, but it was a human figure. Before it touched the deck, I saw who it was. The figure was wearing a CA symbol around his neck, and had long curly hair. It was Chris Angel, the magician who could do full magic acts, actual MAGIC on his show, Mindfreak.
Chris and I exchanged looks and I said, "Hi, Chris, I watch your show Mindfreak!!"
That night, we talked and talked We then ate some delicious steak that was in the big freezer. The yacht was abandoned, so it seemed scary!
The next day we traveled to Hawaii and stayed there until summer was over. One day I didn't know it, but I fell asleep.
When I woke up, my mom was yelling to get up for the first day of school. I was confused! Really confused, because I was on a yacht, without my mom... I opened my eyes, there I was, in my own room.
There was a note on my bedside table:
'Hey Nate, call me for anything, man.
Chris.'
No comments:
Post a Comment